Help with a Federal Agency
Residents of the 7th Congressional District of Ohio may contact me for assistance in dealing with Federal agencies. If you are unable to get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, my office may be able to help you and give you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response. Please fill out the form below and mail the printable page to my office with your signature.
Please include all pertinent information and claim numbers in your correspondence—such as:
- Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security;
- VA claim number for a case with Department of Veterans Affairs;
- Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number, if individual) for an Internal Revenue Service problem, etc.;
- Your address, home phone number and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary;
- Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved;
The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case.
We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request.
* indicates information that you need to provide.