Calling All Photographers: 7th District Photo Challenge Announced
WASHINGTON, DC - Congressman Bob Gibbs is announcing a new challenge for photography enthusiasts in the Seventh District. Residents can submit photos via email for consideration to be displayed in the Washington DC office.
In announcing the challenge, Congressman Gibbs said, “Our congressional district is home to beautiful views, interesting landscapes, notable buildings and historic landmarks. I want to show off the diverse beauty of the Seventh District’s distinctive local history. That is why I am inviting all constituents to submit digital photographs to be displayed in my office.”
The guidelines for the challenge are:
- All submissions must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org at the highest resolution possible
- Submissions must be original work
- Please include your name, address, email address, and phone number in your submission email
- By submitting your photograph, you agree to have it displayed in public in the Office of Congressman Gibbs if it is selected
- Deadline is March 10th, 2017
NOTE – any emails sent to email@example.com that do not pertain to the Photography Challenge will not be answered. For questions or comments on pending legislation or current events and issues, please use https://gibbs.house.gov or call 202-225-6265.