Ashland Townhall With Congressman Bob Gibbs Announced
WASHINGTON, DC - The Office of Congressman Bob Gibbs announced a townhall meeting in Ashland on August 12th at 7:00PM at Ashland University’s Dauch College of Business Building. Congressman Gibbs will provide a brief update on the House of Representatives and answer questions from those in attendance. Constituents of the Seventh District are invited to attend. Any constituent who wishes to attend are strongly encouraged to RSVP via email to GibbsRSVP@mail.house.gov with their name, mailing address, and email address of those attending.
Doors open at 6:30PM and the townhall meeting begins at 7:00PM.
- For security reasons, constituents may not line up before 6:30PM. Doors will open then, and the program will begin PROMPTLY at 7:00PM.
- Signs, banners, and objects intended to create a disturbance are prohibited. Those carrying such items will not be admitted.
- Attendees may be asked for identification.
Details of the Townhall Meeting:
- August 12th, 2019 – 7:00PM
- Ashland University Dauch College of Business Building, 400 College Ave, Ashland, Ohio
- RSVP at GibbsRSVP@mail.house.gov